Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy 10th Anniversary to Us!!

Believe it or not--on Oct 24th Justin & I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary!! I know we don't seem that old! We had planned a romantic weekend at a Bartee Meadow Bed & Breakfast in Hot Springs-complete with massages, pinic lunches, and dinner cruise--but Ryley's taekwondo testing turned out to be in conflict with that plan--& as parents we have to sacrifice--they'll be all grown up too soon!! So we went to Memphis & spent the night in the hotel that we stayed in on our wedding night. We had to wait until Ryley's taekwondo testing was over so it was 10:30pm by the time we got to Houston's to eat dinner--but it was worth it. When we got to the hotel Justin surprised me with a beautiful white gold 3 stone ring. I was really surprised because I had hinted all summer that I would like a white gold wedding set & he kept insisting that he was not buying one right now & I believed him. Little did I know he purchased mine back in June!! I'd post a pic of it but I forgot to take one & it's at the jeweler's being sized right now--oh how I miss it!! We spent Sat. morning shopping at Bass Pro then headed home to get ready for our church's fall festival & hay ride. Here's to another wonderful 10 years!!

No comments: